BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Largest Distribution Deal Signed with Ingram Micro Canada, page-18

1. 5,606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2792
    Hey Dread,

I wonder if this is the monster global opportunity Dave was hinting at the the presso? Certainly has global reach.

I'm getting a sense there's something more going on here besides Buddy merely signing additional sales/distribution deals. Digicel approached Buddy. Now Ingram. Buddy Ohm appears to be generating awareness at a hyper level, not just locally in its chosen markets - Australia/USA - but globally. Don't care what anyone says about flywheels, this has momentum written all over it.

Ingram is a true heavyweight. Says much about Dave himself as CEO, and Buddy Inc - not just Ohm - in terms of management, systems, product development, ability to execute, the entire due diligence process - that Ingram would choose to partner with Buddy. Yes, I know, we're a minnow and Ingram have over 1700 companies on their books. Well, guess what, we're in good company!

In terms of where we are now, how far we've come in such a short space of time - Zentri who? - and how far we have to go, this is just the start.

Thanks, Dave.

Legend in the making

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.