CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3496
    well @writer

i wrote but then canned a post a few days ago where I was goign to say my sort of working asusmption is this

if i was Digicel Amercia's head of ops and i saw that rate of takeup in the carribean I would want to lock in my first mover advantage

especially once I saw TMobil and other competitors getting exposure even as a back end provider

So I'm using a working assumption that they'd be in talks about a 'global white label' deal to cover Digicel or whatever other firm's in talks full distribution coverage

all those players have quite nation-specific coverages though - so lot of complexity for Dave in making sure each sales region has no overlap

the one thing I dont doubt is that BUD's data sales from fy19 on are likely to be very high - because electrictity use in particular has a very strong correlation to gdp growth

when you can cut and compare data from national down to suburb levels then you are getting very powerful data on what is happening gdp wise at each level

for funds thats extremely powerful

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.