ELS 3.16% 46.0¢ elsight limited

Thanks for following this up, @kegsy1hd. My understanding of...

1. 6,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2615
    Thanks for following this up, @kegsy1hd.
    My understanding of similar regulated industries is that each client will need to get their own FAA TC. This is because each client will integrate with HALO in their own way. Issues such as correctly using the API and correctly integrating hardware interfaces etc as well as other general use of HALO in a complex hardware/software system means FAA must see validation of the whole unit.

However, what I can say from a very similar situation I have experienced being on the other side of relationship which was to integrate a key module into our system and then show validation documentation to regulatory authorities, was that it is:

1. Much faster and considerably more cost effective to use a specialized module developed by leaders in the field than to start from scratch to build our own. That's a no brainer.

2. The Regulator will consider previously approved integrations of that module, in this case HALO, with high reliability and expediency when assessing any new system which uses the same module. This makes approvals for the next clients much lower risk, more cost effective and expedited.

What Elso will probably do as they get more clients is to develop an OEM FAA package with various verification and validation documentation to even further simplify and give confidence to potential clients.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.16%)
Mkt cap ! $69.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 48.5¢ 44.5¢ $68.52K 151.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34100 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 12011 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ELS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.