ELS 3.16% 46.0¢ elsight limited

Great work kegsy1hd !What a fantastic response from David.I have...

1. 9,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 961
    Great work kegsy1hd !
    What a fantastic response from David.

I have also had contact with David who always responds in a timely manner. It looks like he has taken on a bigger role in the company which is great and what was needed as Nir was probably wearing too many hats.

In the quarterly it stated Halo had already passed all field trials which I would assume is the most important part of the approval process. Seems its just an administrative process now.

Its been a rough ride the last couple of years but I have had to tell myself its a Start Up and there are always bumps in the road. The quality of the technolgy was not in dispute to me but did we have the management and the resources to pull it off. Looks like we do.This is a big picture stock and the payoff could be substantial and the next couple of months is crunch time.

I would like to add that Israel is still in lockdown. Managing new contracts in the USA plus certification approvals indicates that Nir is doing a great job from a distance and also has the right on the ground people.

The FAA CT certification is not everything to the success of Halo but it sure would put Elsight on the map around the world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.16%)
Mkt cap ! $69.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 48.5¢ 44.5¢ $68.52K 151.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34100 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 12011 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ELS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.