ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    I once was a believer but I just can’t see a Bergen stock(on their website) that has done anything but go South. Robert Clisdell, Brenntag capital, rep for pinnacle Secutiries etc etc. The way this has seemed to turn out over the past year or so even prior to Covid stinks of a rat(in the short term anyway). Dilution, delays, the rhetoric propaganda....it may have some legs long term, but I’ve taken my -$30k hiding here and actually managed to make double that by putting some money elsewhere off the Covid market bounce. Other players to get good gains out of at the moment. I still have some holding here but have reduced my position here 80%. I’m a little worried about shares coming out of escrow mid July. If she goes south there im happy to pick up some more later on for a longer hold. This purchase has really swayed from my initial investment and the story has changed multiple times re products and direction, management and marketing. Other stocks in a better position short term to mid term.
    GLTAH (including me)
    Will check in late July/Aug to see where she is at.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.