HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

you are totally kidding right? ASX Red across the board the last...

1. 680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    you are totally kidding right? ASX Red across the board the last few days but prior everything else has been rising like crazy while ktd stagnates for weeks at 0.275-0.295. Holding ktd has definitely been lost opportunity in the current crazy market rally. Unless of course you were sensible enough to offload at 0.45 and re purchase at current prices.

I panicked as the market went down in March and sold a large portion of my portfolio into cash, except ktd as I was already down 50% and adt as I am strong on this stock. But I sold well before the bottom. Bit Slow to get back in but brought kmd at 0.92 last week, sold yesterday at 1.24, holding adt since 0.74 (current 1.4), vht since 1.15, bgl 0.86 now nearly $1, ad8 holding since 3.5 now 6.2, par 2.09, now over $3. Msb since 1.8, now almost 4. I’ve been here with ktd for longer than I care to remember, I seem to miss the pump and dump, or rather I keep hoping that ktd will amaze me. Average is 0.42, it’s the biggest blight in my portfolio, lol.

Maybe look at clv, pbh, Mqg, apx, xro - you could even day trade the market darling csl now and earn a living, I’m personally waiting for a better csl reentry point as I think it will come. kicking myself on selling too early previously. Ktd sp is stagnating under the new management due to lack of trust over the performance shares and rapid change of company direction. I don’t disagree that ktd could be great, it’s just not the best place to be making money right now if you can stand the market volatility. I’m personally looking to reduce my holding at a loss to the point where I can bottom drawer my shares without feeling stressed by day to day movement (or non movement).

Potential now that we will see March 23 lows across the board. Will be interesting to see how ktd share price stacks up now it is not just focused on essential foods.

Perhaps I’ll take those shares out of the drawer one day and find I’m a millionaire or maybe I’ll find ktd delisted and the shares a cgt write off. Add this to my isx, aminoca brands and Patterson resources learning mistakes. All fun and games in small cap investing land

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.