HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

" I have lost confidence in the way the Coy is now managed....

1. 648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    " I have lost confidence in the way the Coy is now managed. James gong and his wife are gone, especially James , without any recognition of what he and his wife did to create the organisation. I keep watching but I now think money would be better invested in other ways."

What did you expect the company to do - give them a gold watch and photo with a smile for an ASX announcement? Bit harsh to make judgement before the next 4c.. based on the information provided, should be a ripper...highest ever qtr of revenue... up to 60% of the 5.2m revenue to be additional revenue growth this Qtr on top of the baseline of $8.7m, delivery of around $200k - $500k in super cubes this qtr, delivery of $150 to $300k from the Tonic pro this qtr & reflection of the general growth in milk powder requirements for their own brand as well as contract manufacturing for customers other than Nouriz and Sams?

No one wishes for this however the reality is there has been spurts of a 2nd wave of Covid in China over the weekend, ide say milk powder & immunity bars + UHT bottles of protein shakes would be in demand yes?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.