HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Ann: Largest Nouriz China Order Received to Date, page-85

1. 648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    I don't like to get emotional with ups and downs specially in these choppy markets.. I like to weigh it up to the fact 569k shares with a value of $155k has dropped the market cap by roughly $2.5m.. just noise in my opinion specially on a day the market fell 130points..

Regarding the current weakness, I believe some is driven by a handful of investors that had bought into James Gong being with the company...they are now exiting, he could be one of them? we don't know. General market weakness wont be helping along with expectations of profitability/ focus purely on milk powder.. Not great investor management (selling the growth story to institutions that will take a longer term view), waffle reporting, lack of performance metrics that can be followed to assess performance.. I do need to pull my thumb out sometime tomorrow and put some pen to paper..

To stabilize the share registry, once they crank the performance of the business up over the next 2 qtrs, they should look into selling a 19.9% stake to a larger player that will align them to offer more work for contract manufacturing..

My judgement on my investment here will be made at the next qtrs 4c...needs to see a revenue figure of atleast 12m and would be quite happy at anything over 13.5m..want to see that operating cashflow get significantly closer to break even..

JMT
    Last edited by Safauroa: 15/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.