LRV 20.0% 12.0¢ larvotto resources limited

too be fair, someone bought 85000 at 4c right before the 115000...

1. 1,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    too be fair, someone bought 85000 at 4c right before the 115000 sale.
    I am an options holder and tbh the thought has crossed my mind numerous times, especially when there is a buyer of a 100000+ not at the 1.5c mark.

Facts are, this stock has provided one update on drilling results since the start of the year, despite running 3 campaigns concurrently and having even more targets. TREO was the random positive find last year and yet that is the only result we have. No resource that this company IPO'd on has had any material drilling announcements made. It has been 18 months.

If I wasn't solely trading options that expire at the end of next year, I honestly would have left this quite a while ago.
    I do believe that there is something under the ground in at least one of the three projects however, Ron to me is clearly in over his head and there are plenty of RvR plays out there that rival LRV. Given how long this explorer has been on market, it will take a lot for it to regain interest.
    I am sure this has fallen off many a watchlists to make way for the new flavour.

I love the enthusiasm on this forum but too many a time, have we gotten a response from Ron from either Shiva or Lifegoals that results are imminent and promising this and promising that but time reveals all and right now, looks like we have been caught holding the bag.

Looking forward to being proven wrong

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.020(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $30.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 13.5¢ 10.0¢ $489.1K 4.006M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 103000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.