BNL 14.3% 0.8¢ blue star helium limited

Yes, lol.. he has a new nick I see, T-Bone..But what a shocker...

1. 1,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    Yes, lol.. he has a new nick I see, T-Bone..

But what a shocker if we see another one come through next week..

Already, trust in judgment is at all-time lows, and that has got to take the cake as one of the lowest forms of management inaptitude ever seen.
    Noted, I would say the advice comes from the accountant.

Compared to peers this team has blown up big time since the 2020 heyday.

Looking back at the subpar casing on the first wells by the subcontractor team, that could have caused a major environmental problem,
    to their current situation. They can't get runs on the board to get out of this nose dive they have got themselves into.

Onto present day, as been discussed (as there is still gas in the ground), from the perspective of BNL as a still exploration company, evaluating the use of vacuum pump systems for extracting helium from wells at higher rates, several considerations are in this number crunching:

Positives - Flow rates over the longer term are yet to be determined.
    Increased Extraction Efficiency: Vacuum pump systems can enhance the extraction rate of helium by maintaining lower pressure in the well, which can lead to increased flow rates. This could be particularly beneficial in wells with lower natural pressure.

Negatives...
    Cost-Benefit Analysis: While vacuum pump systems can increase production rates, they also involve higher initial and operational costs. It's important to analyze the expected increase in production against these costs to determine the overall economic viability. ( which is where they are at now)

Ongoing costs..
    Operational Complexity and Maintenance: Vacuum pump systems add complexity to operations. Regular maintenance and monitoring are required to ensure the systems function efficiently and prevent downtime, which can be costly.

Energy Consumption:
    These systems typically require significant energy to operate. The energy costs associated with running vacuum pumps should be factored into the overall operational expenses.

Even in the US, this will be another good size cost to operations.
    Environmental Considerations: The use of vacuum pumps may have environmental implications, depending on the energy source used to power them. Companies should consider the environmental impact and regulatory compliance of their operations.

God, I really wanted to like these guys over the years, but......the saga continues.
    But never fair, ladies and gentlemen...256 is loading up as we speak.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $15.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.09K 277.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 5447132 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 9528771 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ 4034
Last updated 15.54pm 06/05/2024 ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.