BNL 12.5% 0.7¢ blue star helium limited

I have something Brilliant to post watch this space...lolDoes...

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282
    I have something Brilliant to post watch this space...lol

Does anyone here have any ideas on what Trent might be trying to say in Trent's latest announcement o the Voyager lease....???.....I believe i now know what method Trent has in mind in using ...lol
    And What Trent could be going to do with Voyager's BBB#33 and Boiling #4 wells with No Flow Rate and No Pressure in this sections of the Reservoir of the Lyons formation of Our Gas Filled and Sturated High-grade Helium Fairway Reservoir, that could be also leaking as well ...???...lol

There were several ways of how to extract the high - Grade Helium out of Voyager BBB#33 and Bolling Wells .... but one of these ways really stands out for me ...lol... too do this efficiently, successfully and Profitable ......lol

I believe I have now worked out what pathway Trent and All the independent engineers are evaluating to use at Voyager's ,
    ON How to extract all the High-grade HOUDINI HELIUM GAS ATOMS out of these 2 Reservoirs/ Production wells ...lol ....

And it is a brilliant Idea i have ...lol...with alot of Common sense Attached , that should work in getting out 99.9% of the high - Grade Houdini nearly invisible Helium Gas Atoms out of the forever Rising Helium Gase coming up from the lower basement structure Helium source of the Voyager's Reservoir ...lol...

Do you want me to post my idea ...lol... IMO...it could stimulate a buying Frenzy ...NOT really...LOL... ...because it makes perfect Common sense too me @256lith to use this Type of method of Extraction never proven or used I a Pure Play Helium Reservoir before.... that i know of...lol.....DYOR always .

But I need at least 20 thumbs up and 20 lightbulbs On for This post ...LOL ,
    OR
    i keep my ideas and thoughts to myself...lol

DYOR
    GLTALSH

256lith

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.127K 265.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 5046454 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 9298806 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 12.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 39075
Last updated 14.51pm 03/05/2024 ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.