BNL 0.00% 1.0¢ blue star helium limited

Yes @OzTrucka, i am now very Disappointed in Trent's...

1. 588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 288
    Yes @OzTrucka, i am now very Disappointed in Trent's announcement on Voyager... he could of given us shareholders a better understanding and heads up on all his options available to him in extracting the gas filled and saturated Reservoir from Voyager 2 production wells , but No Trent is still keeping us in the dark...this is not fair to all the long term shareholders who have supported BNL .

i take my hat off to you OzTrucka well done , in getting out when you did.

On the other hand, I have been buying the SP all the way down , I am here for another 2 year stint, but i am still very disappointed.

IMO ..iam 99.9% sure if we just connect the modular IACX PSA processing plant to the BBB #33 well first and let the HOUDINI HELIUM ATOMS do there magic and start flowing Naturally towards the low pressurised vertical well upwards , I believe we will see a Beautiful thing happen with high - Grade Houdini Helium Atoms being produced...lol

This will cost us BNL next nothing to set up .
    We don't even need the vacuum truck..IMO
    I am 100% sure IACX would rather see there PSA modular processing plant up and running working, producing some high - grade Helium gas , than sitting around a yard collecting dust ....lol

2 years ago IACX had 12 - PSA MODULAR PROCESSING PLANT in the yard ready to be connected...lol

there is really not much in setting up this type of processing plant.

DYOR
    GLTALSH

256lith

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $9.994K 1.021M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2697198 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1642464 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ 769600
Last updated 12.34pm 22/05/2024 ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.