BNL 17.7% 1.0¢ blue star helium limited

Ann: Las Animas Helium Projects Update, page-7

1. 586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 288
    I am very disappointed with Trent's announcement on our Voyager BBB#33 and Bolling #4 Wells, which are GAS FILLED AND SATURATED WITH A HIGH-GRADE HELIUM GAS FAIRWAY RESERVOIR as reported previously by you Trent.

we shareholders want a Full transparency detailed report and announcements , NOT CRAP from you Trent , you have plenty of time to do a through report and announcement.

For me to believe there is No High-grade Helium gas accumulating in BBB#33 and Bolling #4 Wells every day that has gone by while you Trent are evaluating these wells is simply....NOT ON ....If you Trent and your team are reading our HotCopper post them I suggest you re- evaluate your position and reports , and give us shareholders a more transparent and detailed report on all the ways this Helium can be 100% extracted profitable as is , and to what level of high-grade Helium Gas concentration has accumulated to date in BBB#33 and Bolling #4 Wells , and the pressure, if any in those Wells.

This is just simple 101 fair and transparent reporting we shareholders are demand from you Trent to deliver on our investment ?

Trent , I have been defending your actions and professionalism you have in oil and gas industry.

Please Trent give all us shareholders a fair go on our investment and give us a transparent and detailed report on the true capacity and potential BBB # 33 and Bolling #4 Wells have
    in getting into Production soon than later.

Trent you perfectly know that the High-grade Houdini Helium Gas Atoms will flow on there own with no pressure, into the low pressurised bore Wells created now all by themselves...LOL... this is Factual information you Know about ???...

DYOR
    GLTALSH

256lith

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.002(17.7%)
Mkt cap ! $19.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $43.76K 4.511M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2490238 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2202682 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.002 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ 2651125
Last updated 14.15pm 21/05/2024 ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.