AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

The exciting thing about this to me is flexibility of the model:...

1. 906 Posts.
    The exciting thing about this to me is flexibility of the model: build more plants at other resources, import resources to the current plant, move the current plant to a new resource, or some combination of the options.

Plus the expectation is a massive improvement in the recovery rate with a better quality of resource as PGI's current resource is from a tailings dam and that has proved of inconsistent quality.

Also there are a lot of stranded sites that have no appropriate alternative to extracting the gold.

We should shortly have an indication from the DR government in regards to importing ore which, if approved, will, I believe, be followed by some announcement of a the most likely candidate for the source of the ore.

Hopefully by the end of this year PGI will have agreements in place for building a plant in China and I am confident we will hear of another Chinese candidate shortly after that.

PGI has the exclusive license for setting up the Albion process in China for gold production.

As the Chinese venture will be a JV, the expenditure that will need to be made by PGI can only be considered minimal, and what was mentioned at the AGM was US$5m.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.114M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $16.96K 5.622M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 58132389 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 26723238 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.