AAU 11.1% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

Ann: Las Lagunas Production Update-PGI.AX, page-4

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Speccie, do you ever look at numbers???
    Given the numbers as existed up until about May the nett value of PGI excluding any value from scrap sale of the plant was $13m at the end of the project

I don't think you understand. For processing all the dam and all the gold and the millions spent (actually most has been wasted) all that would remain (lets say from $100m) was $13m plus any IP (basically nothing if nobody wants it). You clearly have no idea.

The only thing to PGI's rescue, and its completely irrational to say well done PGI, - its the POG up 20%. (if you understand how things work, that extra 20% makes a huge difference to the free cash flow.

The next significant contributor was head grade up 10%

PGI contibution for the last 8 months -flotation 1.5% and CIL -1.5% basically ZERO change from PGI efforts.

You can continue to rahrah and live in cloud coockoo land but its the facts that matter, and credit should only go where its due. IF PGI deserve any boquets is in stick-to-it-tiveness.

Anyway, the latest data has enabled some refinements to my model and its spot on now.

Don't worry, I'm not going to confuse you with facts and disturb your slumber. I'll let you keep banging the drum and hopefully some equally knowledgable newbies as you push the price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $5.845M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2K 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 15029226 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5549785 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.