NPM 0.00% 1.4¢ newpeak metals limited

Ann: Las Tapias Mine - Project Update, page-83

1. 6,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 252
    We have lots to look forward to like a $240 MC From AGY today RINCON LITHIUM PROJECT MAIDEN JORC MINERAL RESOURCE _________________________________________________________________________________________ HIGHLIGHTS Maiden Inferred Mineral Resource of 207,957 tonnes of contained lithium carbonate equivalent (LCE) product calculated from results of initial eight drill-holes Weighted mean average lithium concentrations range between 324 mg/L and 369 mg/L, with a maximum recorded concentration of 490 mg/L, and estimated specific yield varying between 1% and 13% Resource estimate exceeds the Company’s expectation and forms a solid basis to advance the PEA for the Rincon Lithium Project – and to highlight the mine-life estimates, for which key works are well progressed Extensive fractured halite aquifer over the surface of the salar Project area, with depths ranging between 1.5m to 36.6m and very positive hydrogeological potential, essential for favorable mine-life estimation works as part of PEA Resource takes no account of recharge to the upper-most fractured halite aquifer, which is a modifying factor that may increase brine-recovery from this unit The lateral extent of the Resource is limited to areas within Project tenements and to a depth of 102.5m, with resource and brine aquifer remaining open at depth – with excellent scope for resource expansion from additional drilling and continued tenement acquisitions __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.275M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $3.108K 222K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 113193 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 630 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.