LBL 1.39% 71.0¢ laserbond limited

Ann: LaserBond 2023 Annual General Meeting Results, page-26

1. 4,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 358
    Grasshopper, I respect the frankness of your posts, and as a shareholder, they are a concern. That said, this is not the forum and we are not the audience that can resolve the matter. If anything, the posts to date will almost certainly calcify the positions of opposing views and make any potential mediation more difficult.
    As a shareholder, it concerns me that the exclusion of a person such as yourself is an enormous brain drain. It’s also a stifling of future creativity. Afterall, creativity requires energy and much of the energy comes from the friction of opposing views. Some companies I am aware of appoint a Director whose specific duty is that of a ‘devils advocate’. He or she forces all other directors to back up their arguments.
    that said, you don’t need to be a director to contribute. You could be a consultative devils advocate on a consultancy basis - even operating off premises.
    I do hope the Board can try extra hard to find a middle ground here as logic suggests neither party are 100% correct and for the betterment of the business the Board should put aside personalities and seriously address any issues which Grasshopper has raised that hold an element of factuality.
    throughout history, the genius innovator has been the one with the breakthrough idea, but good management will nurture that idea through to commerciality…always conscious that the innovator will consistently see improvements of merit, and some which are not.
    Final thought: Grasshoppers thoughts on the US marketplace seem okay to me - a collegiate collaborator is a more attractive beast to a competitor. Also, Microsoft proved you don’t have to have the best software to dominate a market. Just be the best and fastest marketer.
    Last edited by PortfolioPlus: 27/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $82.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 72.0¢ 71.0¢ $21.55K 30.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 176856 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
72.0¢ 90603 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.