LBL 1.41% 70.0¢ laserbond limited

I have read @Grasshopper59 comments with great interest as a...

1. 1,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 891
    I have read @Grasshopper59 comments with great interest as a shareholder and believe them to be honest, forthcoming and articulate.
    I don’t believe he has slandered the current board, only offered an opinion of their shortcomings, and who better to do so with the past knowledge he has of them.
    Of course, they will have their side to the story and apart from their recent announcement, they haven’t supplied much information as to their objections to Gregory playing a future role of some sort in the company. Are they worried their own positions may be threatened or exposed?
    I was concerned at the time regarding the sale of his shares but he has explained that to my satisfaction if true. I know from personal experience that I do things to simplify my life in times of stress and anxiety which upon reflection may not have been the best option.
    @3500 you are correct regarding the share price at the time Gregory left the company (I checked) but whose to say that the current price isn’t because of things that he put in motion before leaving?
    @3500 you seem pretty knowledgeable about Laserbond and I respect your posts. Are you just a shareholder or are you affiliated with/are a board member.

PS Saw a documentary about railways and the wear of both wheels and tracks and the technology and innovation of their design, are there possibilities there for Laserbonds technology? Seems like wheels need constant reengineering. And tracks wear out on bends. Just a thought from a small fry.
    Last edited by Abacoolloo: 27/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $81.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 71.0¢ 70.0¢ $37.37K 53.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12000 69.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.5¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.