CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

Fidosnos, I detect a tone of sarcasms, hummmmm. It’s not a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 303 Posts.
    Fidosnos, I detect a tone of sarcasms, hummmmm.

It’s not a question of RC being the messiah and having the magical knack if influencing the production status of the rocks at current production well, it’s about drilling more exploration holes as having recently raised the $10 (million) for the development of the Surprise oil filed.

The so called dubbed rebels initiate management change for not acting with the drilling of an additional hole, near three year on this still has yet to happen regardless of what was initially promoted in both stand up presentations and written reports.

If CTP's intent was not to have developed the Surprise field discovery, it should never have been used as a business model and promotional tool when initially placing hand out for votes of new.

So yes and IMHO only, remove current decissions if no real intention is made for the development of our so called US army size oil kitchen. Employ real oil men not just gas (hot air) men who concentrate on gas deals at bean counter terms of refrences, santos being the proof in the pudding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.