CTP 2.04% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

Ann: Latest Company Presentation, page-23

1. 7,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1532
    Thanks OGP The SOA was alright but the situation has improved and while the chairman still believes in the SOA, RC is happy with things at the moment and things have improved and risks reduced since the SOA with the NT inclusion in the GMRG plans. I noticed in that qrtly late last year after SOA fell thru that Hubbard and RC were noticeably at odds suggesting Hubbard was more aligned and in MACs hand than RC was? IMO Everyone knows I think RC rules but I don’t know much about drilling and I’m probably going to be shattering my pants for the next few months but I’m not selling. I just hope PWC don’t come in under us and take that 60TJ/d from us. I trust they can’t because I trust RC When he says so. I don’t care if we need to raise more capital to ‘Demothball’ as RC so relaxededly puts it and to drill more to sure up reserves and the SP may dip as a result and let the vultures in but I feel and hope we will fill the NGP with a short term agreement if necessary due to insufficient reserves. Nonetheless, what power MAC might have to force our hand in CR etc due to JV marketing with respect to GSAs etc... I don’t know. I’m just a punter who thinks CTP is no longer a spec stock but a real company. I hope I’m not mistaken because I have the house on it!!
    Last edited by justinmetals: 22/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $9.01K 181.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 548291 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 96556 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.