ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    HA HA HA HA....INCREDIBLE......WHAT A JOKE......

We release two outstanding announcements in a matter of hours and our SP down !!!! Unbelievable. Our sp should have been pushed above 16c today on these news imho. But either some brainless sissies headed for the exit screaming their heads off or the shorts did a fantastic job pushing the sp down. Well girls, you win this round. We should feel so embarrassed. It feels like playing a card game and holding all the best cards and still managing to lose. Each individual announcement was excellent on its own merit. And yet, here we are. SP down.

Initially, I thought this was a tactical mistake from PH. He should have released the drilling results first and then the plant refurbishment study. But then I realised that's not the case. If the sissies want to run towards the exit, then let them. PH has much better things to do than to worry about them.

Fantastic couple of announcements. I suggest to people who think the drilling results are bad to re-read the announcement more slowly and to pause and think about what they just read. Use figure 3 as a reference to try to understand the results. Then you will see how good these results truly are.

Again an amazing job POS team. Keep up the good work.

Congrats to shorters. You managed to keep your shorts on. But no matter of the games being played, POS march is irreversible imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.