POS 25.0% 0.3¢ poseidon nickel limited

Ann: Latest Drilling and Assay Results add to Golden Swan, page-74

1. 2,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1468
    ........The gold tailings project has been a running joke for years.............

Thanks your response Dave. Reread "goldie lots" as a bed time story and maybe it was the time of night but agree it looks to have some legs even at a significant discount to the recovery rate. I'm in a couple of gold miners (but no way a goldie) pretty much for some insurance so watch the games that are played. One would have to think the price will soon be let of the leash for a bit of a run so agree now is the hour IF they can actually keep a lid on the cost of recovery. If not looks like they could set up a tourist destination to compete with taking a swim in the dead sea !

.............POS looking like it has a truly world class Ni Sulphide find..................
    Am I on mark to conclude that not withstanding remaining uncertainties that sector momentum should should help POS play a bit of price catch up or at least support. Your ref to our bio play is pretty much what brought me to the POS door. Am in Li and was initially looking for a running mate to INR so Ni became an obvious part of the hunt. Not discounting your new found enthusiasm for one minute but wondering that given there is basically 2 years to go will there still be periods of lumps and bumps (or should I say P&D's) to come ?

......A bit like the meek inheriting the Earth,............
    Looking at the top 20 and the apparent trend of private space travel suggest if POS proves to stand for "Phoenix old school" then we will likely have a lot of rocket fumes around Talgarno. sneaky.png
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $11.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $9.397K 2.657M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 45048320 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6330525 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.