BDC 0.00% 52.0¢ bardoc gold limited

There is always the Ignore button. I use it often and remove the...

1. 2,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2867
    There is always the Ignore button. I use it often and remove the "noise" from down rampers who are either telling porkies and just plain ignorant.

Once these noises are removed from the threads it enables you to concentrate on the facts.

This is a good company, well run with over 3 million ounces of gold which I expect to be nudging 3.5m Ozs by end of this calendar year. Its purely an estimate on my part but their disciplined,systematic, scientific approach to exploration is very impressive and consistently delivering additional extra ounces of gold.

The most recent announcement at Aphrodite was simply fantastic but considering Aphrodite is our single largest deposit, it augurs very well for a big increase in Reserve ounces as well as adding to the overall total Resource ounces at Aphrodite. I should remind readers that fantastic drill hole entered mineralisation at only 90m depth. That means high grade mining areas relatively early in the mining stages. Something to be very positive (excited!) about IMHO.

Cheers W2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.