KGL 4.55% 10.5¢ kgl resources limited

Ann: Latest Infill Drilling Results from Rockface, page-10

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Grade is always king when you are building a mine.Unfortunately, the higher grades at Jervois are deeper.
    For this project to be financed the first thing they had to fo was to move more of the ore from the inferred to the measured category and mitigate the risk.
    They have successfully done this particularly in the planned pit.
    This is crutial for financing.
    It is worth going back to the PFS released in 2022.
    The numbers are not stated but you can infer from the graphs.
    I like the graph on page 12 showing free cash flow.
    With the increase in metal prices and throughout ,the cash flow in the third year or first year of operation is $200 million.
    Again ,using the higher metal prices and throughput, the free cash flow as they move underground is in excess of $150 million .
    By extending the life of the open cut they be one a far more attractive financial proposition.
    I have no problem with the business plan or the execution of it.
    The PFS work has also been first class and is very conservative.
    But KGL is not a private company and public companies need investor relations to help the share price and make the investing community aware of the potential..
    I also like having a large supportive shareholder in the Indonesian group but would prefer that this holding was reduced from 31 per cent to 20 per cent so that it will make it easier to get Government funding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.