KGL 0.00% 10.0¢ kgl resources limited

Ann: Latest Infill Drilling Results from Rockface, page-4

1. 13,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1052
    With those views of management I am amazed that you bought in quite recently.

Imho trying to market the company or project at the moment would be a waste of time. It would only make it harder to get taken seriously when they do have all their ducks lined up.

My impression is that the current priority is on improving the economics of the project. They have identified a few key areas, such as the mine life, sequencing of mining, throughput and a fleet more suited to the high labour cost environment. Seems to me that they have a little way to go with some of these. Not helped by instability in board and management.

This is probably going to require quite a bit of patience, and a strategy to avoid being diluted out in any low priced CRs, eg being prepared to either front up for the CR if it is offered to you, or to buy on market at a similar price (as it is usually possible to do).

Not much point buying a cat instead of a dog, then complaining when it doesn’t bark. This company has never been big on PR.

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.