KGL 6.98% 10.0¢ kgl resources limited

I'm also slowly adding and I actually think all of you guys are...

1. 2,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    I'm also slowly adding and I actually think all of you guys are right. There could be more promotion, but it's also good they are getting down to work and doing what they need to do.

On a long term basis I find the copper macro extremely compelling and so it then becomes a question of what projects have the best leverage to it. For this one the best aspect is it's undeniable grade. It's got some of the highest grade for all the small copper juniors in Australia. Grade allows so much flexibility with other problems down the line such as metallurgy (which does not seem to be an issue here) but also AISC.

While there might be a few problems with this being remote, it's also in a tier 1 jurisdiction with high grades which is what makes it really compelling to a variety of offtakers and financiers who specifically do not want to invest in tier 2 or 3 locations even if the grade is higher there (think your kamoa-kakula).

They have mandates which prevent them from doing so even if they know deposits in the DRC can be higher grade at 3-4% and so then they take a look at something in Australia that fits their mandate and what's the first project with high grade they'll take a look at? KGL.

So there's a bit of marketing indirectly via that. Fundies would be well aware of all the copper deposits with the potential to come online and also well aware of the advantage grade brings to de-risking a project.

I think you guys really are right that it's about timing. I'm trying to play the long game here and slowly add, but the copper macro could force something easily if it plays out crazy. We haven't seen anything yet, the long term drivers for copper continue until 2050 at least and are not linked to EV's nearly as much as people think. It's about industrialisation of India, Africa and the Middle East.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.008(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $56.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $450 4.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 441786 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 62692 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.26pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.