KGL 9.09% 10.0¢ kgl resources limited

I don’t have mining project expertise, so I am just going to...

1. 13,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    I don’t have mining project expertise, so I am just going to bounce this idea off anyone interesting in debating it.

Sure grade is good, but perhaps the project as defined by the last FS was just too small to get the economics of such a remote project and the mine life too short to get a reasonable NPV? Who wants to put in plant and infrastructure for a project that may only last 7 or even 10 years. OK they seem to have in mind a slightly larger project and targeting of a 10 year mine life.

I’d like to see a bit more ambition, a bit more exploration, and a bit more upgrading of resources, even if that means another year or too delay. Get the project really robust and compelling, greater production and say 12 to 15 years as a minimum? Maybe that requires discovering another ore body because I accept drilling at depth in advance is difficult to justify.

They’ve more than hinted at moving in the right direction, I’d perhaps just like to see it done a bit more aggressively. I am expecting the project will happen at some stage, I just want to be sure that it’s not one of those that get done insufficiently robustly and end up getting shuttered in the first copper price dip.

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $56.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $4.366K 42.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 584999 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 179887 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.