KFM 0.00% 6.6¢ kingfisher mining ltd

Constant selling until a big order turns up, then nothing....

1. 18,804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Constant selling until a big order turns up, then nothing. Bizarre because it looks like *maybe* a few hundred k being offloaded in round numbers (as usual)
    You can see the bot reacting. It is on every single line on the buy side in tiny quantities and on only the first sell line.

Personally waiting for a line wipe and then I will probably buy a few more depending on the viciousness of the dump.
    So far every parcel has been an INSTANT loss. This is program-designed to push retail out and keep them out until the target is met. The big 15c order is the 'this is where i want it flag' but it probably will not get close to that as the program will react once buyers turn up.
    It is a losers gamble to take another parcel at this stage and technical charting is totally useless on this for reasons rooted, likely, in those behind the IPO that pushed it out and the fact that all the money that is ever going to be made, has been made? No shortage of IPO's on the ASX that fit in that category, and I just wish I had looked more closely at the stable it came from first. But one cannot cover all bases all the time and that is how you get caught.

Will be interesting to see what management does in this situation... recalibrate? promote? or just drain the coffers?
    Last edited by asteroider: 08/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KFM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.545M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 1289 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.55am 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KFM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.