AVR 0.53% $19.00 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Latest Patient Group Show Best Results to Date at 30 Days, page-33

1. 1,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 284
    I’m very pleased that as the head of our company we have a salesman, deal maker and visionary who brings energy and self belief to the role. Additionally the ability to lead and be decisive has been and will be critical to our current success and future success.
    These combined attributes have enabled an exceptional quality team of people to be gathered with an aligned vision and goals. These combine attributes and quality people have enabled the company to reinvent itself.
    Visionary to identify a potential gap in a multi-billion dollar market that could potentially be addressed with our unique and validated adapt technology. Visionary to redesign and engineer one piece moulded valves.
    Decisive and energetic to implement a realignment to this new strategic plan by removal of noncore functions.
    A good enough salesman and more importantly dealmaker to sell the noncore business segments for high value. A good enough salesman and dealmaker to sell a small component of our unique adapt tissue for acceptable value. A good enough salesman to attract high quality long term institutional investors and large injections of capital.
    Have there been missteps along the way? Certainly however I expect the many multiples of concurrent steps along the way to success always comes with risks and challenges.
    Even accounting for any perceived dilution and loss of value the company share-price over the last two and a half years has appreciated 7 fold. I’m expecting this year the value generated and future potential will drive an acceleration of that rate towards a 25-30 fold increase in the next two and a half years. Should that eventuate it will amount to a 200 times increase in share-price across a five year period. All this could be achieved whilst potentially saving and improving lives.
    Investors obviously have different needs and timeline however for me another two and a half years is manageable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.00
Change
0.100(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $365.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.88 $19.00 $18.59 $81.83K 4.377K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 520 $18.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.00 200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$19.00
  Change
0.100 ( 0.65 %)
Open High Low Volume
$19.00 $19.00 $19.00 1
Last updated 15.53pm 07/06/2024 ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.