IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

Er, moderately positive announcement? I am with you, Demon, i...

1. 147 Posts.
    Er, moderately positive announcement? I am with you, Demon, i thought these results were excellent and firmed up my belief in the Brazilian tenements massively. Forget Mali and West Africa for a moment( i am with other holders here, by the way and think they should be pushed ). Based on these results, i am gobsmacked that the stock price went backwards. I actually phoned a mate who is in gold mining before i put in yet another bid for 100, 000 shares today( all i could get ). I don't profess to know gold, as i have always been in iron ore and oil/ gas stocks. He did a quick summary on the announcement, asked what the cash in bank figure was, and that was it. He doesn't even know about Africa and everything else. He just said do the 100,000. I only got 75,000 shares, but that is me now just shy of a million shares, which is scary top heavy for me, and i had to sell 2 non performers i have been sitting on for 2 years to get that.

Don't get me wrong, these results don't mean jack unless other ducks line up, but as far as firming up HUGE potential, then HELLO!

And my sentiment is now changed to hold( purely for myself, as i have nothing left to put in.

I now hold 3 shares only, and am up to my eyeballs in each, so please do your own research as everybody is on their own path. Potential is ONLY THAT UNTIL IT IS REALISED, but big shift today in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.