LRS 2.70% 19.0¢ latin resources limited

I see the announcement on the options. Options can be reissued...

1. 2,531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    I see the announcement on the options.
    Options can be reissued by a company at say 0.001 . It normally involves an Instoe insuring overhang is bought and taking a pound of flesh for it.

My thoughts are that a few big announcements are coming. Options will be exercised and this sp will be heading north past 0.03 to 0.05 territory in a month.
    Fitting in well with a cashed up company with a big drill plan. As described below.

Just reread these exerpts from the LRS announcement:

Kerry Griffin - Bsc (Geol), Dip Eng Geol, MAIG.
    Kerry has 21 years professional experience in mining geology, resource development and exploration in Australia, Africa, South  America and Asia including senior roles with companies such as Newcrest Mining, Sons of Gwalia, Consolidated Minerals, Ivanhoe Mines, Aspire Mining Limited, Haranga Resources Limited, Lindian Resources Limited and Altan Rio Ltd. Recent experience includes five years with Ivanhoe Mines as the Senior Development Geologist during the discovery and development of the world class Oyu Tolgoi Project in Mongolia. Kerry was Chief Geologist for two years at the Wodgina pegmatite hosted tantalum mine and recently managed a large scale Ta/Sn Greenfields pegmatite exploration project in Mashonaland, NE Zimbabwe.

Analysis of twenty nine new samples collected by Latin Resources geologists of
    exposures of pegmatites in old mine workings in seven pegmatite deposits within
    the claim applications reported grades of up to 4.46 Li2O .

• Ancasti Lithium Project reverse circulation drilling program has commenced
    • Approximately 3,000m to be drilled over the next 3 weeks
    First assay results expected in February

The six exploration concessions each surround pegmatites dykes known to have been mined in the past for Lithium minerals (as spodumene or lepidolite)  
    and/or other related minerals including quartz, feldspar, beryl, tantalite
    (tantalum mineral) and colombite (niobium mineral).
    • Latin has also claimed the “Maria Del Huerto” mining concession, comprising
    three parallel dykes where spodumene was mined between 1936 and 1940.
    • The main working at “Maria del Huerto” measures 110 m x 15 m and has been
    excavated to only 10 m depth. Spodumene crystals of up to 1 m in length have
    been recorded.
    • Drilling of “Maria del Huerto” planned to commence in 2nd Quarter 2017.

GLTAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $531.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.0¢ $20.64M 109.5M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1620717 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 11183510 74
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.