LRS 3.13% 16.5¢ latin resources limited

Cloud nine was always a side project to keep LRS sp afloat...

1. 2,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Cloud nine was always a side project to keep LRS sp afloat during covid. It then became an opportunity to provide fundings towards lithium exploration after both lithium exploded and the halloysite-kaolin results started flowing in.

I got in for both initially but always had that ADN v LRS comparison in the reasoning to buy more after the results of cloud nine started flowing - lithium was just an extra....oh don't forget about the gold tenements btw!!

Been in a fair few exploration companies that have found nothing and just CR ++ .

Having the goods was a positive but I felt it was being dragged out/delayed for a while due to incompetence and the communication was even worse re delays.

But the investment in research for carbon capture for farmers and who they employed was brilliant (another ADN vs LRS comparison aka we might be better).

They then announced the lithium Rock chips which were promising and then LRS announced that drilling would commence and I was bullish AF!

I knew they were going for it and not just dragging the process out for their alleged lifestyle company which I had previously begun to believe. Having owned CXO low 20c and rode it up to 88 cents....I knew the potential.

NOW we have shown we have lithium AFTER THE FIRST ROUND OF DRILLING and the question is just how much!?

Either way, I would laugh at anyone trying compare ADN and LRS now and that makes me feel good.

SO many more drillings to come and yes there will be dusters but finding lithium from the get go means the process will be shorter at finding the goods.

Onto the Coopers limited edition now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $461.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 17.0¢ 15.0¢ $3.388M 20.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1157483 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 678779 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.