LRS 0.00% 18.5¢ latin resources limited

Quoting you, 'but i do also remember that in one release,LRS or...

1. 2,332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1129
    Quoting you, 'but i do also remember that in one release,LRS or a rep stated they expected cleaner and higher% kaolonite/halloysite/less deleterious elements assay results from a depth,as the surface /trench samples can be contaminated.'

I just had to follow up on what you said and had a closer look. Thanks for giving extra work to do smile.png lol.
    Basically the samples tested where from 4 locations. All were taken from surface except for one that was taken from 3m. The one taken from 3m was (location 4) and it was the best by far. That is because , like you said, it was the least weathered sample while the surface ones were oxidised. Hence, fingers crossed, we can assume that deeper samples as planned (up to 30m) could possibly come back with higher quality.

that's the summary from https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-positive-results-returned-for-noombenberry-project.5185000/

Summary
    These results presented by the independent experts have confirmed the prospectivity of the project
    area and the best results (location 4) were taken from 3m below ground level. Location 4 was the
    least weathered
    sample, located at the base of a dam, and the other 3 were oxidised and taken from
    the surface
    . Samples from Location 4 delivered high grade kaoline results from the 45 to 180 um
    category, up to 15% halloysite by weight and up to 38.9% kaolinite by weight, and over 68% kaolinite
    at Location 3 and 44% kaolinite at Location 1. These grades are very encouraging and give confidence
    to further explore the project via a deeper and expanded drill program with assistance from First Test
    Minerals.
    Upon grant of the Exploration Lease expected in the coming quarter, the company will pursue an
    aggressive drilling programme to test the deeper zones of the surface profile (0-30m) to test for
    commercial qualities of kalonitic/halloysite material.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $517.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $839.0K 4.474M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 657804 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 150000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
18.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.93 %)
Open High Low Volume
18.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ 1382101
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.