LRS 2.44% 20.0¢ latin resources limited

As I have mentioned before, there is info about our project but...

1. 2,332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1129

As I have mentioned before, there is info about our project but because it was under different claims previously , it is hard to dig out the information. With many different mines , a simple google search doesn't work in this case.
    This is some further information on three mines in our tenement on the southern part of the project. Peep-O-Day Reef, Hidden Treasure Reef and Isabella Reef. All have high grades. Unfortunately for them (fortunately for us) they could not proceed with drilling due to financing. "Synergy Metals Limited had previously committed to a $50,000 drilling program in the first year of the licence.A previous agreement with ASX listed Synergy Metals Limited was dissolved after a complete Board change within the Company. Financing was not secured for this licence due to a higher priority projects despite the Yarrara gold fields being rated as a prospective exploration target" .

The summarised recorded widths and grades are listed as follows:
    Peep-O-Day Reef
    NAME DEPTH GRADE WIDTH
    Discovery Claim @115 feet 2.75Oz/t 2 inches-2 feet
    No 1. North @84 feet 2 Oz/t 2 inches-2 feet
    No 2. North @113 feet 3-4 Oz/t 2 feet
    No 3. North @40 feet 7 Oz/t 6 inches
    No 4. North (8 tons only) 0.5 Oz/t ?
    Average: @ 27m 118 g/t 18.75cm
    Hidden Treasure Reef
    NAME DEPTH GRADE WIDTH
    One Shaft Down @ 55 feet 2.4 Oz/t 2-3 feet
    (The Geological survey of NSW have been unable to locate the exact location of the
    Reef within the gold field)
    Isabella Reef
    NAME DEPTH GRADE WIDTH
    Average @ 25m 51 g/t ?80cm
    The mineralised strike length of the Peep-O-Day Reef is approximately 1,200 metres.
    This is defined by recorded mine shafts and mineralisation may be open in both
    directions. The depth of the workings extends up to a maximum of 60 metres.
    The tested strike length of the Isabella Reef workings is approximately 1,000 metres
    as determined by recorded mine shafts and drives and may be open in each direction.
    The depth of the workings extends up to 45 metres.
    Exploration Potential and Strategy
    An 8 hole Reverse Circulation drilling program totaling 800 meters was proposed to
    test the Peep-O-Day region along the strike of the historic gold workings once
    detailed mapping and financing has been secured. Synergy Metals Limited had
    previously committed to a $50,000 drilling program in the first year of the licence.
    A previous agreement with ASX listed Synergy Metals Limited was dissolved after a
    complete Board change within the Company. Financing was not secured for this
    licence due to a higher priority projects despite the Yarrara gold fields being rated as a
    prospective exploration target.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $560.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.5¢ 19.8¢ $874.6K 4.219M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 249609 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 20000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
20.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
20.5¢ 21.5¢ 20.0¢ 2108139
Last updated 15.59pm 25/04/2024 ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.