LRS 4.08% 23.5¢ latin resources limited

Ann: Latin Resources raises funds to advance Yarara Gold Project, page-3

1. 7,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2210
    Comrades

just some ramblings and thinking out loud, not taking anything away from 1%aday who spends a lot of time, effort and research here, thank you mate, love the conviction..

OK, to me it seems management have chosen the project that could be the most advanced...¨going for gold¨ to say or the project with the most possibilities to push the share price up to further raise at a lot higher prices to fund the rest of our projects, This is evident in the smallish but confidence boosting raise recently completed in early September to raise over $650,000, the company wanted to ensure the funds were there to be able to complete drilling at our Yarara gold project and get things moving. I feel management and our GEO must be confident in finding gold as we are surrounded and in nearology to some great gold grades as indicated by the following

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2487/2487934-d66f586d7d3f3553b898a7148fa3d927.jpg
    I expect to be hearing news about Yarara any day now for the company back in mid August did state ¨there was virtually no issues shown by any of the land owners ¨ and I strongly believe when the company realized time was getting close and things falling into place here hence the raising was done in preparation. The signing by landowners of access agreements will be a first catalyst and trigger for the share price rise, the company I believe will commence exploration works immediately, from the update dated 19/8/20

¨Latin Resources intends on carrying out the pre-drilling exploration activities that would initially involve the acquisition of high-resolution geophysics, in particular low level closely spaced TEM type of surveys method in conjunction with detailed data compilation and interpretation followed by structural control studies/interpretations leading to drilling target definition. This approach will enable the prioritisation of high value targets and initial reconnaissance drill testing to be completed.

It has been a long wait for many holders here and I am only new here, but I believe, like and see this companies approach to the way it operates, Gold found at yarara will rocket the share price and we will raise further funds with out too much dilution ,hypothetically we can hit 5/6/7/8c price with pre drilling and/ or gold with good grates hit at yarara we can complete a small raise say for 100m shares at thes prices to raise say $5/6/7/8M which will put us on fire and in a brilliant position to attack our other projects that include Peru (COPPER), Argentina (Lithium) which are both joint ventured so I believe there will be less work and funds required here, I could be wrong , but the main project I would like to see smacked and smack hard is Noombenberry Project ( Kaolin / Halloysite) this project really really excites me. Following is a graph as I posted over on OAR how SIR completed their raisings on the way up to their success, to indicate that CR´s are part of our journey and done at correct time and amounts can make or break our company.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2487/2487981-7e61935cfd7cbaeb649f6ba31c05be04.jpg

Noombenberry Project ( Kaolin / Halloysite)

From the announcment dated 19/8/20 drill permits have been been lodged for this project and they could be announced any time soon, I am not sure of time period it takes but another this will be a major major catalyst for share price rise apart from in general the FOMO factor that seems to be building here. For the newbies ADN another Kaolin / Halloysite company has just hit $164M mc on the back of their recent results, I am sure my friend @1%aday has posted here our grades and samples which were similar and close to those of ADN, we are currently sitting on $15M mc.

The company has investigated a total of 17 sites across the Latin tenements ...
    ¨resulting in 12 locations with identified kaolinised granite. In many cases the kaolin material outcrops or sits above ground, which indicates minimal overburden issues.¨ 17 sites are 17 chances and I am very very happy with those odds, 54 square kms is a lot of land with a lot of opportuniies, looks like management have everything under control and ready to move forward as soon as approvals issued. For those who havent been onto website the following summery indicates some very very important key issues for me when I look at a company, the first being Fremantle Port easily accessible via the Great Eastern Highway and all services required for a low-cost mining operation are in close proximity, too many companies have had massive hits, grades, quanties found of their resources but no way of getting out of the ground or getting to ports etc to be able to sell their resources, we have that covered...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2487/2487976-335e3aaa9284cfac13b9c1dbc7950203.jpg
    So where to from here,

LRS to me is a very very exciting stock to be in at present, no disrespect to long term holders, it has massive potential with 4 fantastic projects in 4 great locations with all the hot resources covered including.. GOLD, KAOLIN, HALLOYSITE, COPPER, LITHIUM, the time is right for LRS now, it has been a long journey for a lot of people here but the stars are aligning, management are on the ball and working hard to make this company a success our next market level should reach and match that of ADN of $160M with work commencing at Yarara and Noonbenberry with paydirt and good grades there, as I have mentioned on our sister company OAR, the next 6 - 12 months here and there will be the most exciting time of my life and for plenty of poeple here especially the long term holders, hopefully they will get a chance to re coop their money and if they choose to sell or if they decide to stay then ride this journey we are on.

Good luck comrades, I have a feeling an annoucement this week to get this party started.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $657.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.5¢ 23.0¢ $985.8K 4.169M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 920445 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 84781 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
23.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 5.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.0¢ 24.5¢ 23.0¢ 1414587
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.