LRS 0.00% 19.0¢ latin resources limited

CG’s basically full of BS!!!!!! I didn’t invest in LRS under the...

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    CG’s basically full of BS!!!!!!

I didn’t invest in LRS under the assumption that CG wanted to JV the drill or JORC.

I invested under the assumption that they had enough money to drill and produce a JORC on their own and then go into negotiations with other companies for an JV or partnership as LRS would have been in a much better position to negotiate a deal that would have added value to the company and shareholders providing the results for the drill were good.

It’s a joke seriously and what’s more messed up is that LRS actually had the money to drill and probably some of the concessions had been signed off on.

I understand CG wanted to get more approvals so they could drill multiple targets to save costs but drilling a couple would have been better than the sheet show he’s playing now.

CG should be held accountable for misleading the market seriously and kicked off the board for being incompetent and for falsifying information.

I’ve lost money due to pumps before and every other way to come to think of it. Never have I lost money or been locked in due to completely misleading information.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $531.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 18.8¢ $10.19M 52.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3646759 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 1920367 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.