LRS 2.63% 18.5¢ latin resources limited

Rick Brad and all the rest you I have had enough of these...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Rick Brad and all the rest you I have had enough of these regugitated Ann's promising the world with the work CG says he's done and what is always around the corner but never happens.I can see this company going bankrupt,we have no money left in the kitty to do justice to a proper drill research on an of the so called tenaments that we trust and believe LRS has from previous Ann's.
    Think about it we have 30000ha of tenaments/leases/licences what ever in Argentina how long do you think Thier government is going to allow some second rate Australian so called mining company with a management team with no idea how to proceed with any real progress apart from living the life of the gentry getting big wages wages and expenses running LRS bank Ballance to 00000.
    Imagine if BHP RIO stopped mining in Australia because they could our government would nationalize them due to a huge hit to the countrys exports and budget.
    Argentina goverment needs cash, how long will they wait for LRS to get producing income in lithium mining which is all the go and we do nothing with all these areas tide up by us, they can cancel all the leases to LRS and there would be a que a mile long of well managed/ financed/experienced and equipped mining companies ready to start.
    I am going to put a formal complaint to the ASX about the management and the mísinformation and promises they have released to the market and have not followed throught and I believe was missleading at least which we as investors use to make investment decisions on, some of us have serious money tide up in this company and are carrying a loss because we believed in the Ann's they issued to the market
    Unfortunately complaints to asx can result in a suspension from official quotation of LRS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $517.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.5¢ $2.039M 11.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 144143 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 2098329 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.