LRS 2.56% 20.0¢ latin resources limited

Ann: Latin signs binding term sheet for Copper JV in Chile, page-6

1. 5,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    I particularly liked the part of the announcement that talked about near term production and cash flows for the company.

LRS has always ben in the long term , to get a lift in sentiment we need something that is bringing in some cash whilst we wait ad see what Zahena and First quantum find at Ilo , or LRS find a JV partner on Guado.

All we need is to break out of the .8 c doldrums and the chart is clear sailing to 2 cents , this price is still a loss but the 500k I bought today at .75 brine the average down a bit more , now average holding cost is about 3 cents I think

Interestingly the 95 million shares LRS issued to Junefield as repayment of $1.9 in equity was in fact that 2 cents price f

"Mineria Activa has informed Latin that there are mining permits in place that would allow an immediate small scale operation producing Cu-rich ores that could potentially be sold to ENAMI ́s plant in Vallenar, located 38 km away from the project area. ENAMI is a Chilean state company that processes copper ore, refines and smelts copper concentrates for Chile ́s small producers, aiming to support their growth. Therefore, as part of the due diligence, Latin is evaluating the opportunity as a possible near term production and cash flow for the Company.
    Mineria Activa also has an option agreement over the surface property for mine and tailings and additional permits for camp, magazine store, underground diesel storage, laboratory and other mining activities."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $560.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $7.396M 37.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 155000 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 6311996 51
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.