LRS 8.00% 13.5¢ latin resources limited

Todays announcement was great news. I think it puts us into...

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Todays announcement was great news. I think it puts us into undervalued territory. Mr Gale hinted at the fact that ground work had been undertaken at other sites in Argentina that looked promising in the recent media release, but was reluctant to reveal to much at this stage. Anouncement of further claims pending. I wonder??
    More rock chip samples taken at Catamarca sites, results pending.
    No mention of rock chips taken outside of 7000 hectare claim of existing historical mine sites. Leaves 70,000 hectares of unexplored pegmatites open to exploration and sampling.
    Announcement on claims being granted due mid August with drilling permits expected shortly after. A distinct possibility of rock chip assays for the 70,000 hectare claim shortly after it is granted. If it is granted. ?Drilling planned for October if claims granted.
    There is also the mention of a second jv with lepidico in Peru. The initial announcement specifically stated Argentina and Peru. With ground works being conducted in both
    Lets not forget mineral sands, currently being spruiked with $10,000,000 + price tag or possible jv.
    Excellent infrastucture and ports surrounding Catarmarca claim and management with years of expertise in Latin America.
    Im simply sharing my excitement here. Call me a ramper but im struggling to find a reason not to like lrs. Im actually hoping to find a reason why i shouldnt buy more.
    Apart from a possible cr can anyone point out a shortfall or reason why this stock should be avoided.
    Thanks in advance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $377.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 14.0¢ 12.5¢ $1.700M 12.74M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 121713 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 168074 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.