LRS 6.25% 17.0¢ latin resources limited

Ann: Latin to sell Copper assets, page-17

1. 4,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    All the best mate. Your prior comments were somehow contradictory however. Indeed as someone said before, taking responsibility for your losses will make you a better investor/trader. If you indeed are great at making educated/well researched investments then you should work backwards as to why you got sucked into the 'hype' of this stock. However, with a critical feedback hat on (rather than merely criticising) your opening comment followed by the reverse seems to indicate that perhaps your educated wins may have been alot more good timing and luck than led to believe. If not, then clearly your rules and investing/trading plan need tweaking if you get sucked into unprofitable ventures if you clearly have a winning approach otherwise. As an user pointed out - HC is a chat forum, and your response that you dont' need to take advice from them (and that was very generalised, well pointed out advice) seems to already tell me the answer to the above.

I would advise you to listen to advice, keep well educated and a trading/investing plan, and perhaps next time when you do lose money, it will be a much more educated loss.

I would hope your trading for short term profits also. when you mention educated/researched 'gambles' paying off it certainly subconsciously paints a much different picture. Your fortunes change when you're no longer 'gambling' or 'punting'. If not, as someone said - you'd probably have a faster resolution at crown.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.010(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $475.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $927.3K 5.545M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 523134 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 1447065 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.