LMG 2.08% 4.7¢ latrobe magnesium limited

Ann: Latrobe Magnesium Community Presentation, page-26

1. 787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    works on my house 35 to 70kw a day whilst sun is shining to fire my pottery kiln then at night its the grid, so I dont get your thesis.they should do what they can every sq mt roof top and spare on plant grounds could a reasonable reduction in overall power bill .. the solar farm well they suck as with their shareholders and one day will screw common folk over as they hammer the coal away away to speedily , best case scenario for a solar farm get rid of coal fast and disorderly so they can screw us common folk who need to connect to grid as there will be a massive shortage of power available at times with no coal generation ( batteries,good luck a 200 megawatt battery equal 5 minutes of a coal power station output).. does anybody understand how powerful the coal power stations are shut em down to quick and it's 1$+ a kilowatt , but the rich greeny not care what power cost as they spend up and create a bigger carbon footprint .. common folk who will be forced to tow the line by multinational type green generators. coal has to go but it has to be engineered away not hacked by green aspirations. there will no good stories in the power generation mess for common folk.. big mess getting bigger by the day obviously by the attitude of that solar power station . they won't do a deal with lmg as they are waiting for next price hike ..which would pass them by if locked into deal with lmg .. go figure .. government should be providing vast amounts of renewable energy leaving it up to the likes of that solar farm is not the way to to do it .. essentially essential utilities are supposed to by supplied by government for obvious reasons.. power to the people by the people ( government ). sun's out nice day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $103.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $49.09K 1.047M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 64217 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 90574 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.