LMG 2.08% 4.7¢ latrobe magnesium limited

Ann: Latrobe Magnesium Community Presentation, page-29

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Sorry but we are not on the same page. You completely ignore all the supporting infrastructure. batteries and Grid and all the other paraphernalia.

I haven't done the total cost of support to make a transition, if anyone has, but even if solar and wind were as free as sunshine and wind, it is going to cost a bomb.

Meanwhile, China knocks out 20 coal fired plant a year. I met with Harbin Engineering - asked how many MW they make a year - 20,000 MW. FYI that is the entirety of Australia's installed capacity. Their efforts in renewable are window dressing and do not even come close to offsetting the new coal fired emissions - but try and tell a politician or Canberra bureaucrat that .."..and they won't believe you."

I should add that in south China is Dongmeng who also produce 2.500 MW p.a.plus nukes.

As scholars of history, China knows the British Industrial development was based entirely on Cheap energy (as compared with now -North Sea windmills that shut down low wind or high wind.) So China has its bases covered as Dongmeng knocks out 1,000MW of Nukes/year. Meanwhile Australia drifts into being a dirt mover and basically agricultural supplier. Fewer people go to Uni to study hard science and engineering subjects partly because selling houses to each other is an easier job, but my observations in meetings is that engineers in Australia are dominated by Indians - nothing wrong with that but shows they are prepared to do the hard yards.

Only old farts like D.P. and his crew remain with any sense of industry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $103.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $49.09K 1.047M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 64217 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 90574 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.