LMG 2.08% 4.7¢ latrobe magnesium limited

As my mother used to say "No situation is permanent".Sitting in...

1. 4,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1113
    As my mother used to say "No situation is permanent".

Sitting in the shade this afternoon, I had a little think.

I have performed a great deal of research, both nationally and internationally regarding Mg production, Mg producers, markets, competition, ESG's, future demand, etc.

The Pilot/Demonstration plant is being built and is nearing completion. The project is fully funded now for stage 1 and has nearly sown up the financing for the 10,000tpa to 20,000tpa plant.

For those who remember, I set out a few weeks ago how the financing for the production plant is likely relatively straight forward. Imo.

The current sp is pretty good in my opinion. It has settled nicely after what was a rediculously obvious pump and a lump and then cr. The buying opportunity is ripe for the picking imo. No situation is permanent.

In 2021 the intraday sp hit 18c and the high was 16c.
    The rapid rise from about 2.8c was a hoot! The meat of it all, The plant expanding, Land lease arrangements and a few other bits and bobs over a period of about 3 weeks.

In contrast to where we are today and the achievements of tomorrow, the flow of easily generated achiements, building a degree of global recognition, could well be round the corner.

What will happen to the sp after first Mg production? Of course that's one very exciting prospect, where the answer is yet to be revealed. One thing I do know is even 16 c would change my retirement very nicely and in the longer term, may change many many things.

These were my thoughts, simply based upon my own opinion. These are my thoughts and the only reason I'm here.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $103.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $49.09K 1.047M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 64217 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 90574 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.