SCT 0.00% 0.7¢ scout security limited

All their recurring revenue from latest partnerships have been...

1. 788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    All their recurring revenue from latest partnerships have been to new customers over the phone (hundreds to thousands ISP customers a month according to Ryan). Once Windstream launches their online marketplace for existing customers, Scout gets access to 1.4 million new potential customers. Would be great to see just how many they can target. They're aiming for end of this calendar year to launch that.

Looks pretty positive with Lumen, working closely with Plume who service 40 million homes with their WiFi 6 routers. I like the idea of having access to millions of customers through ISPs who order Scout's hardware (although with small margins), and provide free customers who then pay a monthly fee (high SaaS margins!). Really great deal for Scout here with the potential to really ramp up. The Investor Presentation mentioned 20 mill annual recurring revenue on the low end if they penetrate 10% of the Lumen customer base = 500,000 customers for Scout. Just need to get through this capital raise and see just how much revenue they can tap out of these deals next calendar year. Might be the last capital raise given they are nearing 1 mill annual recurring revenue from new customers only.

I'll be buying soon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SCT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.