VYS 1.89% 27.0¢ vysarn limited

With plans to double production of MAR re-injection units this...

1. 2,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    With plans to double production of MAR re-injection units this year along with that comes other infrastructure once sold.
    VYS offering Servicing,monitoring and management of the said units offered as a service.
    Placing it in a similar scenario as an overall OIL FIELD MANAGER,responsible for managing ongoing operation and maintenance of that infrastructure.
    Me Mr Miner doesn't really care if it doesn't Cost ME anymore if the water goes into the ground or gets transported to farm troughs on the boundary of my operations as long as I don't get fined,have to apply for approvals or have it as a distraction in any way.
    I care even less once I cease mining and it would be great if I could just walk away without removing said infrastructure,piping and doing associated rehab.

If I look at this similar to say OIL fields of old.
    In the good old days you pumped out your oil into a tank by your well and burnt your gas.
    When that was no-longer viable you abandon it or flog off to someone for nix.
    They take the old BUTT rundown operation and pump down the water and drag out last puffs by piping wells together and keeping it going by hopefully collecting the gas to power pumps to start pumping water in to get Oil production up.
    Get enough spare gas and its worth piping to the nearest potential user/house factory/town.

That is how the gas infrastructure in U.S.got created in places like New York state,piece by piece,user by user all fired with a waste product -Gas

So Vysarn as a WATER FIELD OPERATOR,installer and self servicer of its own gear could easily as part of a new mining site deal also stick in a well and supply water to a local indigenous group or large farming operation,with a trailing supply deal once mining operation ceased or moved elsewhere.

Instead of thinking about Water in dams holding massive water resources,think of Iron ore pits now abandoned a hundred or two hundred feet or meters below existing ground levels potentially holding millions of tons of water after a torrential downpour.
    Connect enough together with a bit of infrastructure and you have one hell of a resource storage.

Even better if all the small parts you can link together are business BUTTs caste off cheap or handed over for NIX to save costs of rehab/removal.

DYOR + DYODD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.005(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $110.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 27.0¢ 26.3¢ $95.38K 357.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3485 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 96502 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
26.5¢ 27.0¢ 26.0¢ 44627
Last updated 15.39pm 07/05/2024 ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.