ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I would agree with ime03 and Marek78 that the SP reflects the market sentiments if you believe the efficient market theory. People on this forum(not just THC but other stocks as well) are generally bullish and hence may skew your opinion if this is the only place you read.

I am frustrated as hell with the SP like everyone else, and the patient is getting thin. But I will be holding to the end of the year to see it out.

First thing is that I feel the ANN today is a bit weird. Because it doesn't seem to address anything too new, and the key problem is that there are no hard numbers in it. Why even bother with it? Just announce when there is real stuff.

Just look at the ANN with MGC 3 weeks ago, all the fluff with only 25k euro order has actually been made. 25k is a negligible amount. On the other hand, we know we are selling stuff in NZ, but how much? They never said anything. My guess is also the 'negligible' amount. Definitely way smaller than Crystal Mountain, which is not that much subjectively for a small-cap listed company. Otherwise, it would have been all over the 4C. Until real numbers come in, don't be surprised that SP is going nowhere.

The second thing is we are moving in the right direction... but for too long, and risking of missing the boat. I'm talking about international competitions. We might be the only cannabis company that has a GMP certified manufacturing facility in AUS. But there are plenty of companies in different countries that have the means to build/convert to cannabis production in a hurry. I am not even talking about Asian countries, like China. How much time we have until others catch up, assuming we can be profitable before(big assumption here)?

Like ime03 said, we don't want to be generic oil producer either. The oil will just become a commodity as time goes, and the winner is also the lower production cost countries, which definitely do not include Australia. In other words, we don't have anything else that makes our products different(value-adding IPs), like a new delivery method, proprietary formulas, etc.. We do have some very good proprietary strains, but Eden farm needs more time and money.

By the way, on paper, we are running out of cash soon. Do not deny this fact. ASX's query of the 4C is proof. The fact that we get such a query is not a good picture. Are we really in trouble? probably not. But the assumption here is that we will make money in the near term, refer to my concerns above.

This is just my opinion and assessment of why the SP is where it is. Happy to have a good discussion with you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.