EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

Ann: Launch of Australian and International Medicines Supply, page-28

1. 1,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    All well & good louky. However there are still no signs of significant income. The hydroponics business is a sideline to CBD production.
    You can put as much positive spin on the progress to date. A lot that has been well past original forecasts.
    Still no talk of large scale orders from ??? Customers.
    If they have MOU's or anything in the way of potential revenue that has any influence over SP they have to announce it to the market. They haven't to date provided anything significant.
    Considering the state of Canadian pot stocks THC is going nowhere price wise in a hurry under current market conditions?
    THC has NZ as a market with a population less than that of Sydney. It's not big by any stretch of the imagination.
    As I've said time & time again. A solid path to revenue & substantial revenue at that is the ONLY thing that is going to get the SP moving.

Me personally at this point in time do not see the board of being capable of putting together the types of deals needed with the CBD market that THC needs to get this behemoth rolling at any great pace.
    The option holders were the most recent that had an opportunity to show confidence in what possibly lay ahead & the CR before that. Neither were successful for a reason. Holders & potential investors want to see income.
    Just my opinion & DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.