EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

Ann: Launch of Australian and International Medicines Supply, page-31

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    warning: noob posting

I bought in at 46c, was thinking about buying another batch at 38.5c, averaging down to 43c per share.

as far as I can tell, there's gonna be a few road blocks before it gets above that 43c per share, for example today there are about 200k shares being sold at 43c, also 130k at 42c. (I know these can change at any time though). I guess these come from people buying in 22nd 28th of feb?
    it seems like the support for the time being is at 36-37c. if that pans out and it reaches around 43c, I should go from loss to at least a smaller loss.

but I do believe that in the long run it will go higher than that, as I have done quite a bit of research looking into THC and I do think they are well positioned to do great things in the future, as long as they do not run out of funds, which is a possibility, but they still have the option to borrow money against all their assets. Other major obvious negative potential is change in laws, but that doesn't seem likely at this stage, but an improvement in aus doctors ability to prescribe their products is needed to make this company really great.

Does anyone have anything to add to my noob analysis?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.