EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

CAN was down about that much on Friday... No biggie. They do...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    CAN was down about that much on Friday... No biggie. They do swing wildly.

My personal observation is that CAN’s major shareholders are consist of institution investors, hence the SP tends to be very volatile. For example, CAN’s SP fell 50% in Nov/Dec and back up doubled in Dec/Jan, all ahead of news announcements, i.e. no news/obvious reasons to explain the major changes at the time. There was an ASX inquiry re the SP as well. I will let you draw your own conclusions. Maybe, we will see some good ANN coming their way. Wink-wink.

Although their credit raising is at $70 c, and I don’t see any logical reasons of tody’s SP pump, other than someone try to lose major position before the eventual crash to 70c.

THC, on the other hand, is held majorly by retail investors, we included, and does not have the level of intuitions like CAN. It makes the board very difficult to do SP manipulations. This is why positive ANNs does not translate to SP gains. I don’t see this is a positive aspect of THC, but certainly better than CAN’s.

Not sure how true my observation is. I would love someone can prove/disprove it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.