CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Actually i love negative sentiment it makes me do further research,,
    If you do some research you will see 2020 is the go ahead year , the past years have been the development and licensing years, if you expected anything other than building solid foundations in the past then yes you would be disappointed,some have sold knowing just that. but i feel self assured those that sold they are watching daily waiting to jump back in quickly as they know the potential is there, the hype days are over, the actuality of earnings are here, stay tuned in in the next weeks,expect the ANNs that provide confidence.

The problem with THC is they have been heavy into licensing , nice to get those ANNs but it provides no real proof of income, they now have the licenses , and now i expect ANNs of distribution,contracts hopefully overseas and movement into their production faze..among other things..i do expect those within the next 2-3 weeks..lets see if i am wrong..then you can chastise me if i am wrong and i will willingly admit my failings.

Only going on the ANNs and what is said, if research has any value i will be right..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.